Monday 14 October 2013

Zoe's Craft-Cycle Project.

Good Afternoon Splodgers,

How are you today? The weather is quite glum in Stockton, windy and raining but never mind I am all cozy and warm with my gorgeous daughter.

SplodgeAway HQ is very excited today as one of the new products has arrived back for a check.....ohhhhh I am so excited.

Today is the last day of the Craft-Cycle week and I hope you have enjoyed being inspired by all of the amazing SplodgeAway DT Team. Last but by no means last Zoe Russell is showcasing her project using the SplodgeAway 6"x6" Card King Mask and the popular Mask of Many Faces.



"Here's my Recycled project, I used a bit of a box, yes you guessed it! 
Crafty bits came in it lol! 
I used Distress paints, metallic distress stain in Pewter through the Card King Mask and 
Distress inks through the Mask of Many Faces,
 I'm not sure if its the colours I've used on the face or if it is in fact out of
 line? 
But I kind of like it, makes it look mysterious!"

Thank you Zoe for a fantastic piece. It looks amazing :-) Don't forget to check out Zoe's Blog for 
much more inspiration.

Thank you to all of the DT team this week for a fantastic set of projects.  Another week I am
 looking forward to is this weeks Autumn Week so don't forget to call back.

Enjoy your day,

Susan xx


6 comments:

  1. This is an amazing piece of ART hunni and love the idea of recycling too...
    hugs and xxx
    Gemma

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great project Zoe!!!! Love the use of the corrugated cardboard and the masks are used really well in contrast to the face
    especially. Love it xx Carol

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great Zoe!! I love the texture corrugated card gives :-) x

    ReplyDelete