Monday 17 June 2013

A New Week :-)

Good Morning Splodgers,

I hope you have had a lovely weekend and a nice week planned. I was checking the stats of the blog last night and I can't believe we have followers from China, Switzerland, Germany and more....wow...DT we may have to go bi-lingual. Thank you all of our followers no matter where you are.

This week's theme is:

'My Favourite Mask'

The SplodgeAway D.T team have been busy this week creating stunning projects using their favourite SplodgeAway Mask. What is your favourite mask? And, don't forget you can always order your masks direct from SplodgeAway.com


Today Zoe is showing her amazing projects using her favourite mask which is the 6" x 6" Fancy Lattice Mask. This kit was originally sold in a sell out kit on Create and Craft but Tom split the kit for the website so you didn't have to buy them all. I must admit this is one of my favourites aswell.


'Oh my word! How could I possibly pick a fave mask??? They are all fab, the only way 
I could break it down was to choose which I use the most, not easy either but got down
 to two, then innie meanie miny mo! 
So I chose the "Fancy Lattice", I love it and use it quite a lot! Its very versatile!'

Here are 3 samples:


The first one looks quite funky I think? I used the mask one way then turned and
used it the other way!


The second one I would describe as a Classic design, very generic!

And my third I think is Elegant and quite classy, I just embossed it! It embossed
 beautifully!
Thank you Zoe for a beautiful piece on the mask. I can't decide which card I like the most as they are
all so different considering it is the same mask. Check out Zoe's blog more more inspiration, 
you won't be disappointed.

See you all tomorrow,

Susan x

14 comments:

  1. Really beautiful card, they show how versatile that mask really is.
    Claire xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Zoe. What a beautiful collection of designs. I love the fact that u did 3 very different cards to show their versatility. Couldnt choose a fave- theyre all fab. X x x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful as always . Love the white on white so very stylish xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fantastic projects! Show how versatile the masks are!
    Hugs
    Dawn x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Stunning projects and showcases the versatility of these fabulous masks.

    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful Zoe - smashing mask and lovely samples. I've never made an all white card but I'm always drawn to them. I must give it a go. Xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous selection here Zoe !! Love each one and great how you have chosen to use the mask it is a fab. design. If I had to choose mmmmmmmmmm.eany meant miney mo!!! The first, love the colours here too and great sentiment.
    Carol xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Zoe all beautiful cards. One of my favourite masks too. You show with these samples just how versatile the mask is.x

    ReplyDelete
  9. These are lovely Zoe. I have to say this is my favourite mask too... It's so versatile.... X

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great cards Zoe, I love this mask as well :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love your dramatic contrast of colours Zoe really lovely cards. Sam

    ReplyDelete