Wednesday 29 May 2013

Claire Chapman and Kathleen Samples.

Good Morning Splodgers,

How is everybody this morning? I hope you are having a great week. The weather is behaving itself so lets hope it continues.

Today we have more samples from 2 amazing designers. Both are new to the team so please check out Kathleen and Claire's Create and Craft Samples.

Kathleen made LOADS of samples for the show and quite a few were shown on T.V





Kathleen has used the ever so popular 'Mask of Many Faces' to create these stunning cards. I love the canvas aswell, it is so dainty but effective!


Kathleen has used the SplodgeAway 6x6" Fancy Lattice Mask through the Calibur to create the background and then the Padlocked Heart Border on shrink plastic.


How effective is this card!!! Kathleen has cut the Iron Fence Border out for this card, I think it looks great.


Kathleen has used the Floral Foundations Wreath and Floral Foundations Nesting Flowers to create this beautiful feminine card. I think the nesting flowers are my favourite.


The Floral Foundations Daisy Border has been embossed through the Calibur then coloured with pens.


Another feminine card using the Girly Shoe Border.


Kathleen has used the Super Detailed Floral Framer Mask to make the frame on this card.


Wow..this is a great Steampunk male card using the Clockwork Border.

Thank you to Kathleen for all your hard work in making these samples. For more inspiration please check out Kathleen's blog.

Our next designer who is just so talented is Claire Chapman. We have a great variety of grungy to vintage to girly....check it out..



Claire has used the 6" Celtic Framer to emboss the corners of the wall hanger. What a great present for a male recipient.



I love this card....a cross between vintage and girly....Claire has used the Decorative Scalloped Ornate Framer  to create this card.



This is a beautiful mask...the Complex Geo-Celtic Framer, hasn't Claire did a great job with this card!



Claire has created this beautiful wall hanging using the Tall Trees and Happy Street Border. If you ask nicely Claire may do a tutorial on her blog. I wonder if anybody would notice if this hanging went missing???/



Thank you to Claire for beautiful samples. Please check out Claire's blog for more inspiration.

Check back tomorrow for more inspiration,

Take Care,

Susan xx

9 comments:

  1. Morning girls as always beautiful samples. kathleen you have knocked yourself out with all these lovely cards. Too many to choose a fav. Claire I have to say I just fell in love with that Home Sweet Home. Beautifulx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! What fantastic sample's ladies! So inspirational well done, love them all xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. You've been so busy young ladies!!!
    Kathleen you certainly worked overtime - love the shrink plastic chain and padlock.
    Claire all your samples are so varied but I have to say that the Home Sweet Home wall hanging is my favourite xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Some more fantastic samples here, I couldn't choose a favourite if I tried, they are all fab

    ReplyDelete
  5. Some more fantastic samples here, I couldn't choose a favourite if I tried, they are all fab

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow. What a great variety of wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a fab variety of samples. Gorjus ! X x x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi there girls. These samples are all really good, I can't even pick a few to comment on because they are all really well thought out and look great. Although I have to say Claire, I have a little slot on my wall that would love that wall hanging on it!!!???

    ReplyDelete
  9. Fab samples Claire. I love the wall hanging too so will be fighting u Sam......x

    ReplyDelete