Thursday 14 March 2013

Shell's Create and Craft Samples.

Hello Splodgy Splodgers,

How are we all today?? I hope you are all well and warm, todays cards will definately cheer you up from our queen of colouring Shell.

Shell is an amazing colourer and I wish I had her talent!!!



Shell has inked through the 6"x6" Tear Drop Mask to provide a beautiful elegant card. I love the centre of the doily, the 4"x4" Funky Frame Mask finishes it off nicely.



Oh My, WOW WOW WOW, what can I say? Shell has used the 4"x4" Lurvee It Mineez Mask on this card and alongside the stamped image what more do you need?


Shell has used the 4"x4" Notes Mineez  Mask alongside the stamped image! Isn't it beautiful x

Thank you Shell for some amazing samples and fab colouring!! Check out Shell's blog for more inspiration :-)

Be sure to call back tomorrow for more inspiration using SplodgeAway.

Happy Splodging
xx

10 comments:

  1. gorjus samples Shell. Love them all! Hugz xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty Shell x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very pretty Shell x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice samples Shell. The colour on the Mam one is wow. Luv it when crafters go for it with colour and we see something different.x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great samples Shell - love em all xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Clever use of the masks, I think they are all really pretty but I am particularly drawn to thee one with Hearts on, I love it. Sam

    ReplyDelete
  7. lovely samples your colouring is amazing and i particully like the last one x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your samples are stunning Shell your work is fantastic hugs Sue

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful samples Shell, they look amazing x

    ReplyDelete
  10. beautiful Shell as are all your cards x x

    ReplyDelete