Thursday 31 January 2013

Rae's Create and Craft Samples

Hello Splodgy Splodgers,

 I hope you have enjoyed looking at the cards and been given some inspiration to try some masks for yourself. Rae has done an amazing job as always with the masks and all done within 2 days!!

Without further ado.....Rae's cards.....



Rae has made this elegant Christening card using the SplodgeAway wording 'Christening'. Rae has also used the cross from the Gothic Alter Layout. Isn't it beautiful!!!


Rae has produced a beautiful 'Congratulations' card by embossing the SplodgeAway Wording. I also think the heat embossed swirls are stunning.



WOW WOW WOW...how majestic is this card? Rae has done an excellent job of the Fantasy Unicorn StenSkape.



A close up of the unicorn card.

Rae has used the Gothic Alter Layout alongside a stamped image to create this stunning card. The colours are beautiful.

Have you enjoyed looking through Rae's cards? Well tomorrow you are in for another treat, we are dedicating a day to Rae's bunting she made for the show. Sadly, the bunting was missed out of the box of samples so wasn't taken to Create and Craft and believe me it is worth waiting for, so check back tomorrow......

Happy Splodging
:-)

13 comments:

  1. Gorjus cards as always hun. Think my fave is the unicorn . . . Colour pallette is soooo pretty x x x

    ReplyDelete
  2. All stunning and varied too. Love the fantasy one, gorgous colours and super ssplodging!!
    Carol xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. well Rae you certainly work well under pressure. your work as always beautifulx

    ReplyDelete
  4. \\°°// will that do for a wave? Not up with all these emoticons.

    Great cards love the fairytale castle what little princess wouldn't love that.

    My fave has to be the Gothic one tho.
    to think you have made all these in the time that you had.

    Still waving Linda xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. How fabulous each and everyone! I think my favourite is the castle or is it the gothic! Hmmm could be the christening or the congratulations! Oh well I love 'em all lol take care xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Totally stunning work as always Rae love it xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. As usual Rae stunning samples, my fav has to be the fantasy unicorn stenskape xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Not sure how to leave a wave but the cards are just beautiful Rae x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful work, just reinforcing how good the Splodge Away mat is. I do not have any masks as yet, having spent out in the Clarity Stamps half price sale. xx Maggie (Silvercrafter)

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love them all they are fab xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love them all they are fab xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi Rae I was looking at your work today in the shop, its all up on the wall, its stunning especially the first one and the Arch the red flowers just pop off the page. One of my favourites is your Castle card. Sam

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hi Rae love all these cards, My favourite is the castle card though if I had to pick one, inspirational.x

    ReplyDelete