Wednesday 24 October 2012

Autumn Glory Day 6





Project By Jimbo



8x8 White Cardstock

Piece of Easy Ink Card

Piece Of paper from craft stash

Creative Expressions Leaf Stamp

Spellbinders Label 8 Die

Liquid Pearls - Rouge

Cosmic Shimmer in Tarnished Gold

Distress Inks Fired Brick, Mustard Seed, Walnut Stain and Peeled Paint, Rusty Hinge



I inked the edge of my white cardstock with Mustard Seed distress ink, I then cut some easy ink card and stamped it with my leaf stamp and then distressed it with Rusty Hinge. I blended Fired Brick, Walnut Stain, Peeled Paint over my main image because its really bright and I wanted to mute the colours down a bit. I then cut some extra leaves from my paper and inked them and sprayed them with cosmic shimmer spray. I cut a sentiment out of the spellbinders die using easy ink and then blended distress inks over that and then cut the words of John Keats poem 'An Ode To Autumn' out and glued them to it. I dotted the liquid pearls around my card to give it a bit of shine.

 TFL huggles xxxxxxxxxxx





4 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card sue. Love the fab, rich colours. Hugz x x x x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous card, I love anything autumnal so this is right up my street! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think we all enjoyed this theme ! ... super work with Yummy colours Sue.
    Eileen xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Eileen is right Jimbo I think Autumn theme was enjoyed by all judgeing by the work. Super card and you have the colours so rich.x

    ReplyDelete