Sunday 26 August 2012

'G' for 'GOLD'

 Today I thought I would focus on products sold at Suzicrafts.
All the card stock, the metal corners, the die I used for the floral flourish, the ink,  embossing powder, liquid pearls and stickles are all available from suzicrafts, as is the SplodgeAway mat iv’e used for blending the ink onto the embossed cream card stock.



I have stamped the gold card with black versafine then applied clear Wow embossing powder, the cream card was embossed through a  mask with the cuttlebug, I then added tattered rose ink with the splodgeAway mat, it gave the subtle look I was after. The floral flourish  is a marianne  die which I cut from bazzill card stock, everything was finished with liquid pearls and stickles.

Thank You for stopping by
Karen x

5 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card Karen well done xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Karen - this really is a corker! I love the colours and the stamps. Just brilliant.

    Hugs Sue P xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very pretty card... soft colour palette that is really lovely x

    BTW.. any chance of turning off the word verification ? I am pretty sure this blog would get much more support and comments from crafters if you did :) we all hate it lol lol lol xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely layout again Karen - Very elegant card, lovely. Will mention thee Word Verificatin thanks Eileen.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely card as usual Karen xx

    ReplyDelete