Friday 20 July 2012

Monochrome Flowers


Project By Sue 'Jimbo' Jimson
 
I love to do monochrome cards so when we were asked to do something with flowers this is what I came up with.

I used 8x8 cardstock which I inked with a flourish stamp in black memento ink

7x7 black cardstock put at a jaunty angle and cut after being stuck to the card

Piece of white cardstock cut smaller and pierced around the edge

I then embossed a piece of white cardstock with floral embossibility stamped it with versamark 'frost' pad and black embossing powder and then cut an aperture out of it with the marianne oval die.
 
 

I die cut black and white card with spellbinders shapeabilities and glued them together and i die cut spellbinders spiral blossoms of different sizes in black and white and added the flowers to the card

I added pearls to the aster flowers and placed them on the card...I then made a small tag stamped it with a creative expressions sentiment and threaded through some black organza ribbon and there you have it...hope you like it :)
 
 

2 comments:

  1. Yup certainly do like it Sue. I have just recently bought some B & W papers 'cos I have a fancy to make some monochrome cards. I've got these dies and have made flowers from them recently - they always look nice don't they.

    Love your design as well.

    Sue P xx

    ReplyDelete